Dr Stuart Browne
B. Sc. M. Chir. M. OHS
Stuart is the principal chiropractor at OneSpine – East Maitland. He has over 20 years of clinical experience and has practiced in both Australia and the United Kingdom. He is a member of
Chiropractic Australia – a professional organisation that advocates safe, ethical and effective chiropractic care.
Stuart began working as a chiropractor at Chirosportz in Sydney, where he pursued his interest in managing various sport related injuries. He later travelled to Scotland where he worked in the Highlands and Islands for several years. Stuart has also worked locally in the Hunter region at the Ingall Chiropractic Clinic (Belmont), Dudley Chiropractic Clinic (Charlestown) and Thornton Chiropractic Clinic.
- Master of Chiropractic from Macquarie University;
- Bachelor of Science (Anatomy) from the University of New South Wales;
- Master of Occupational Health and Safety (Distinction) from the University of Newcastle;
- Sports Trainer Level 1 (Allied Health);
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition;
- Level 2 Certification in Corrective Exercise.
Stuart takes an evidence informed approach to practice and uses a variety of treatment techniques such as gentle spinal manipulation, mobilisation, drop piece, soft tissue work and trigger point therapy. He also takes time to give ergonomic, exercise and lifestyle recommendations that may assist in recovery.